Monday 3 February 2014

Hello again!

First things first, I really need to start posting on my blog more often. I love writing and I really like trying out all sorts of different forms and outlets for writing. I'm going to try and work on my blog a bit this week. I want to change the header so I'll have to work on putting that together. I might change the arrangement of the blog as well. Stay tuned for all of this!
So much is going on right now and I'm just trying to keep on top of everything and not go crazy. I have classes, I joined that free yoga class on Mondays and Wednesdays at my university, I go to the gym with a friend every Wednesday (swimming, jogging, rock climbing), I'm teaching piano two days a week, and I have school work and reading to do around all of that. I'm pretty busy! Plus, I also want to start practicing piano daily and organize my bedroom.
Yoga is really helping during this busy time. It's so relaxing and I feel great after each yoga class! I'll have to write a post about my experience with yoga some time.
Well, this was mainly just an update on what's going on with me and my blog. I hope 2014 has been lovely for all of you so far!
By the way, feel free to comment, email me, or follow me on twitter or facebook. I'd love to hear from you about any comments or suggestions that you have for my blog!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.