Thursday 13 February 2014

The Wandering Chickadee Turns 1!

My blog is 1 year old today! Yay! On February 13, 2013, I published my first post, Positive Life: It's All About Gratitude! I specifically chose February 13th as the day to publish my first blog post because my lucky number is 13 and February 13th is also the day before Valentine's Day! When it comes to living a positive life, loving your family, friends, and yourself is incredibly important and that is what I celebrate Valentine's Day for. I chose the name for my blog, The Wandering Chickadee, because I love chickadees and by the word 'wandering', I refer to journeys. This can mean a traveling journey or the journey through life, both of which are important to me and which I love paying attention to. Thanks to all who have read my blog during the first year! I know that I haven't posted quite as much as I would have liked to but I am determined to make this blog into the blog that I have always wanted it to be! I will continue to improve my blog and enjoy it even more during the second year!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.