Monday 25 May 2015

Eurovision 2015: The Winner And My Other Favourites

This year's Eurovision song contest was great! The country that I was cheering for (Armenia) didn't win but the country that did win (Sweden) had an amazing performance and definitely deserved to win! I had so much fun watching Eurovision again this year with my family and my dad said afterwards that he really enjoyed it and he likes events like this that you can look forward to each year.

Here is the winner of Eurovision 2015. This is Sweden's entry of the song "Heroes" performed by Måns Zelmerlöw. I was impressed by the way that he worked with the stage. Amazing!


Here is an interview with Måns Zelmerlöw after the big win!


Here are some of my other favourites...

Of course I loved Armenia's entry of "Face The Shadow" performed by Genealogy! This was the entry that I was cheering for, after all!


Hungary had a very meaningful song and performance. The song was "Wars for Nothing" performed by Boggie. This was the entry that my dad wanted to win.


Russia's entry was beautiful! The song was "A Million Voices" performed by Polina Gagarina. 


I loved the dancing in Azerbaijan's entry of the song "Hour Of The Wolf" performed by Elnur Huseynov. I also loved how the moon changed into a blood moon! Beautiful!


Georgia had a strong and powerful performance with the song "Warrior" performed by Nina Sublatti.


Austria's entry of the song "I Am Yours" performed by The Makemakes was great. Just look at the flames in the piano!


Israel's entry was just so much fun! The song was "Golden Boy" performed by Nadav Guedj. It makes me want to dance whenever I listen to it!


The United Kingdom had a really fun performance with the song "Still In Love With You" performed by Electro Velvet. I love their mix of modern and 1920s music, dancing, and performing!


I loved seeing last year's winner, Conchita (from Austria), performing her song "Rise Like A Phoenix" to kick off Eurovision!


I also loved Conchita's performance of "You Are Unstoppable" and "Firestorm" during the grand final!


After watching Eurovision online last year and this year, it's definitely becoming a tradition for my family!

-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.