Friday 20 March 2015

My Favourite Entries in Eurovision 2015

The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna, Austria is coming up soon! The first semi-final is on May 19th, the second semi-final is on May 21st, and the grand final is on May 23rd. All of the songs are already on the Eurovision website for everyone to listen to and I have already chosen the country that I'm cheering for along with a few others entries that I just really like. I'm going to be cheering for...

Armenia with the song "Face the Shadow" by Genealogy!

The story behind the group and song is really interesting! I'm really excited to see how they perform this song onstage!

Here are some of the other entries that I really like:

Hungary with the song "Wars for Nothing" by Boggie:


Lithuania with the song "This Time" by Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila:


France with the song "N'oubliez pas" by Lisa Angell:


United Kingdom with the song "Still In Love With You" by Electro Velvet:


Serbia with the song "Beauty Never Lies" by Bojana Stamenov:


Czech Republic with the song "Hope Never Dies" by Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta:


Last year I was cheering for Conchita Wurst who was representing Austria with the song "Rise Like A Phoenix and I was so happy when Austria won! I am really excited to see Conchita Wurst perform again during this year's Eurovision! Here is the magnificent performance from last year:



Since I live in Canada, I'll be watching Eurovision online on Eurovision's web tv like I did last year. I'm so glad that they make it available for people to watch all around the world!

I can't wait!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.