Thursday 30 October 2014

DIY: Personalized Stickers


I wanted Halloween stickers that had music notes or some kind of music theme to give to my piano students. I knew that it probably wouldn't be easy to find some plus I don't need a lot of them so I just decided to make my own. 

I took white sticker labels and divided them into rectangles with a pencil and ruler. I then wrote and drew on each of them with Sharpie markers. You can write and draw whatever you like! You can also use any writing tool (markers, pencil crayons, crayons, pens) although I like how Sharpie markers show up. I decided to write 'Happy Halloween!' and draw music notes and pumpkins. I then cut out each of the stickers. When I want to use the stickers, all I have to do is peel off the back!

This is a super easy way to make personalized stickers for any holiday, occasion, or theme so have fun with it!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.