Friday 5 September 2014

Gratitude List: The Beauty of Life


Today, as a little pick-me-up,  I re-listened to the description for my key signature in The Signature Series on CBC Music. The Signature Series has descriptions for the key signatures in music and lets you figure out which key signature you resemble the most. My key signature is D-flat Major: The Free Spirit. I wrote about it here on my blog before. After listening to the description of D-flat Major again after a while of having not listened to it, I realized how good it made me feel. I felt so happy listening to it and it made my day so much better. My day was already good to begin with but it just filled me with so much joy! I decided that I needed to make a post about gratitude, happiness, and the beauty in life! So here's a little random list of beautiful things in life that make me happy and make me so grateful!

~ The mysteriousness of mornings ~ Books, books, books, and more books! ~ Colours everywhere ~ Forests of endless trees ~ Looking at art and making art ~ Listening to symphonic music that is so beautiful that it makes you cry ~ Singing out loud, even when there is no music playing ~ Going for walks outside all by myself ~ Meditating ~ Talking to my dog ~ Thinking of my ancestors ~ Having such an amazing family ~ Having amazing friends that are not afraid to be themselves and encourage you to do the same ~ Plants inside the house ~ Pretty, bright-coloured flowers ~ Happy people ~ Sunshine ~ Interesting clocks ~ Having endless possibilities for things to do ~ Things to look forward to ~ 

What's beautiful in your life? There's so much to be grateful for!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.