Sunday 1 September 2013

University Life: A Little Bit of Back to School Fun

With 'Back to School' time just around the corner, I thought that I would post some fun educational links here for you to enjoy to make this time a little less stressful. Since I study English Literature in university, all of these links are English, literature, and writing related. Enjoy!

Fridge Poetry : Virtual magnets with words on them which you can arrange to make random poetry. I remember one of my English classrooms in high school had this on the chalkboard.

100 Most Common English Words : A game where you try to guess the 100 most common words in English in 5 minutes

FreeRice : A multiple choice game with a variety of subjects to choose from. Whenever you get a correct answer, 10 grains of rice are donated through the World Food Programme to help end hunger. This link will bring you straight to the English vocabulary version.

-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.