Monday 2 September 2013

Monday Smiles: September 2, 2013

This post is part of my Monday Smiles series. Most people dislike Mondays. But why? Monday is the start to a new week! Think of it as a fresh start! It's so exciting! To help make everyone see how wonderful Mondays are, I started this Monday Smiles series! In each post, I share a few things that make me smile because there are always tons of reasons to smile on any day of the week!
To see the other posts in this series, you can find them through the Monday Smiles tag or you can find the whole list of them in the Positive Life tab at the top of my blog.

I'm smiling because of...

The Sudoku Code! I bought this sudoku book and I love it so much! It has both normal sudokus and wordokus and each set has a clue so when you have solved all of them, you have to figure out the secret answer! It's so addictive!

I baked sugar cookie cupcakes yesterday using this recipe on tastebook.com! They were amazing and they really did taste like sugar cookies!

It's a new month! A new month is always exciting! Also, September means back to school and it starts again in just a few days! I'm so excited!

Paper! So important for an English Literature student! Both my brother and I needed white printer paper for printing essays and other assignments for school so my family went out and bought this box of 1500 sheets of paper. We probably won't need white printer paper for the next few years.


A lot of libraries have collections of digital magazines that you can download for free on Zinio! I made an account through my library and have been enjoying various magazines. You should check your library website or ask at your library to see if they have a magazine collection available through Zinio.


One of my favourite books, The Book Thief, has been turned into a movie! This is the official trailer! I can't wait to see it when it comes out!

There was a Murdoch Mysteries panel at the Fan Expo Canada 2013 in Toronto. I'm so excited for season 7!

Now I'm going to go have a bonfire with my family as we enjoy the last of summer vacation before school starts again!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.