Friday 22 March 2013

Youtube Favourites: Improv Everywhere


Improv Everywhere is a team that invites people along as they create videos of crazy, fun, and strange events (which they call missions) that often require improv and are done in crowded areas. Nobody around knows that it is going to happen and once it commences, nobody really knows what is going on and it makes people smile and laugh. I love watching their videos and I hope that I can one day take part in an Improv Everywhere mission. I think that it would be so amazing and fun! It would definitely be a neat experience!

Here is a video of Charlie Todd (the founder of Improv Everywhere) giving a talk at TEDxBloomington about The shared experience of absurdity in which talks about Improv Everywhere:


Here is Improv Everywhere’s Ghostbusters mission called “Who You Gonna Call?” It’s one of my favourites!

-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.