Wednesday 20 March 2013

Positive Life: Love Letter to Spring


Dearest Spring,

You are here, even if here in Northern Ontario you are still hiding under a blanket of snow. You are still here, this is your day to begin. I can feel you creeping into our lives again to shower us with some sunshine and some rain, to encourage the flowers to grow once again, and to push away that blanket of snow that seems to think we still want it. I feel the rays of sunlight starting to kiss my skin and the drip, drip, drip of the snow melting all around me as the birds start singing a tune, coming out to enjoy the sunlight for themselves. You do not know how long I have been waiting for you to come once again, my dear friend. Now you are here to take over the Earth for a few months before your sister, Summer, comes and greets us with a sunny smile. You are here to make a pathway for Summer to walk upon when she comes. You start the sunlight, wake up the animals, and give birth to the flowers. You are amazing, dearest Spring, and I am so grateful for you!

Lots of love,
Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.