Monday 1 December 2014

Easy Christmas Gift Idea for Friends


Here's a super easy Christmas gift idea for friends! Christmas sugar cookies! Most people like cookies (especially Christmas cookies) and the recipe that I used is delicious! I wasn't sure what to do when it came to little gifts for my friends so I decided that cookies would be something simple that they'd all like. You can even wrap them up in little boxes (I made little paper boxes with Christmas scrapbook paper) and tie them up with a bow! It would be wise to wrap the cookies in plastic wrap before putting them in a box so that they don't go all crumbly. I put three cookies in each little box and I gave a Christmas card with each box of cookies.

The recipe that I used for the cookies is a soft sugar cookie recipe from Food.com. I sprinkled some extra sugar and some red and green sprinkles on top of the cookies before I put them in the oven. The extra sugar gave them a nice shiny look (and made them taste even sweeter!). They are amazing! This is now my go-to soft sugar cookie recipe for the holidays!

You should definitely try this!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.