Monday 15 April 2019

Spectacular Spring 2019 Playlist


Need some music for Spring to get you out of the lingering Winter blahs (at least if you're here in Northern Ontario)? Here is a playlist of thirteen songs that I put together for you on Spotify. There are a lot of great new songs that came out within the past few months as well as some songs that are a few years old but were new to me. I have been so obsessed with some of these songs that I listen to them over and over again!

Check out the playlist on Spotify here: Spectacular Spring 2019 Playlist

Two of the songs in this playlist are from new albums that I am really loving right now and I highly recommend checking out the full albums:

LOVE by MARINA

LABRINTH, SIA & DIPLO PRESENT... LSD by Sia, Diplo, and Labrinth

Cheers,
Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.